Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why do people ask me "are you black"?

I have had people (especially in school), some people stare at me for about like 2 minutes when I do not look and then they ask me "are you black", why is that?



I am mixed with a black/white mother and a blackk/indian father.



This is me:



http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg5/P...



http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg5/P...



http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg5/P...



ge:14



eye color: brown



hair: curly (gets nappy at times and gets nice and soft at times)



skin tone/color: caramel or light skinned (who cares)



Is it because I am mixed or something?



I am not asking this question for attention or anything, please do not call me cute or good looking, that is getting old now, I just want some answers!



After this i am retiring, ok you guys happy? lol



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

Yea, it's because your of a mixed family. When 2 people, *mate* lol and one is black and the other is whit, the black geen is usualy the dominating geen. And ik you said not to do this but u have amazing eyes!



Hope I helped!搂 Emily 搂



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

because you look it.



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

yeah, you totally look black



i guess it masks over everything else



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

You appear as if you are black. I don't know why some people stare, thats just a rude thing to do.



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

u do look full black and what kind of question is this if u r



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

becasue you are black.....



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

Ummm...cuz you look like you're black? Wtf kind of question is this? Your parents are both half black!



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

what does it matter your hot so dont worry



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

umm because u are



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

ok, no offense, but u do look black. I have a friend and when i first met her, i thought she was black but shes like not. lol



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

i guess their stupid lol



your half black... but maybe they see some white/indian in you? who knowss



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

It is because your skin is darker than most of the people that ask you and then if they know your mixed they don't want to say "Are you black/white and black/indian?" Or they may know only 2 different ethnics.



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

Yes you look African American, but be proud, some traits of your parents are stronger than other genetic traits. When someone asks you, just tell them your heritage.



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

It doesn't matter what people ask or say. Your parents are part black so that would make you black too. You can answer "yes" to "are you black/white/indian".



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

Bcuz u look black..... so of coarse people r going to ask you that.



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

B/c u look black...i would think u were black.



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

IDK are you black.



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

because you look like you are.



although, it is rude for people to ask you that question.



tell them to piss off.



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

From those pictures, you look black? Not even look it, you are black.



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

you do look black in the photos you have put up but some people have dark complexions especially as you are mixed race you may look more white on certain days then others. or people are just rude and need a life



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

Wow you asking this question is now getting annoying. Hun your black...accept it. You look it even if your mixed your features are more afro american looking than anything else. You even have that african american hair for goodness sakes. I'm puerto rican but some of my features including my skin color appear of a african american descent! I accept it and don't rant around about why this %26amp; why that. Seriously kid enough!



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

def. cuz u look black but why are people asking that? and there is so many "mixed" people out there that that question should offend you...



Why do people ask me "are you black"?

because you look black....and goofy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++