Sunday, June 20, 2010

Anybody know what gel or jam I should use??

I'm African-American, so my hair is naturally nappy. I don't get perms. But every now and then, I do flat iron my hair or get it pressed. Anyways, when I put gel or jam in my hair, it makes my hair curl up and it goes back to it's natural state. Does anybody know of a gel or jam that's not going to make my hair go back to it's natural state when I put it on my hair to lay it down?? Please help me!! I want this certain hairstyle but I have to lay part of my hair down. Thanks!!!



Anybody know what gel or jam I should use??

Soul glo?



Anybody know what gel or jam I should use??

Technically there is nothing to put on your hair to keep it laid down with out it puffing your hair up. I suggest a good stiff brush and some light pink oil moisturizer. Then again it might still puff up. you might can try some wave pomade and tie it down with a scarf until it lies flat. i hope i was helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++