Sunday, June 20, 2010

My hair..what can i use?

my hair is nice but mixed hair, it's curly and long, but the curls are small and get nappy. what shampoos, conditioners, products can i use to make my hair shine with beauty at a reasonable price??



also if you have hair do's that i can do with my hair can you let me know so i can try it in my hair...



My hair..what can i use?

You could try some leave in conditioners(one that you can spray on and then one like a palm aide) and a liquid shine for your hair. Any products by optium, kera care, and proclaim work get! But the key to great hair is conditioner and little to no heat. And when I say no heat I mean blow dryers and non ceremic curling/flat irons. They dry your hair out.If you wash your hair alot maybe stop doing that. Try some fun up do's and pony tails and add hair decor like flowers! Their is really no wrong way to do a pony tail, just play with it until you like it! Or go to a book store and look through the hair magazines and find things that you like and try them. Good luck and I love to rock fun do's like mohaw's and wild messy pony tails! It is all in your attitude if you think it is cute so will others, believe me I do it all the time!



My hair..what can i use?

I have weird curly, but slightly fluffy hair and I use sunsilk for curly hair shampoo and conditioner and Frizz Ease Dream Curls spray when I blow dry it. Seems to do the trick...



My hair..what can i use?

I think all the white rain products are the best try them



My hair..what can i use?

it sounds dorky but it works i promise! wash your haur with tressemme shampoo and conditioner.then i used my sisters barbie shampoo for soft good smelling hair.good luck



My hair..what can i use?

Try Dove or Garnier Fructis. They are both great products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++