Sunday, June 20, 2010

What is a good relaxer for thick hair?

my hair is really thick and shall i say nappy. every time i get a relaxer to straighten it i find myself having to us a flat iron to get it straight. this is very damaging to my hair. help college starts back soon.



What is a good relaxer for thick hair?

are you black?



well anyway, i'm hispanic and my hair is really thick i had to use a relaxer made for african-americans on my hair. just letting ya know. and if you're not black, then i don't know.



What is a good relaxer for thick hair?

The hair is never perfectly straight after a relaxer, I have that same problem only I choose not to straighten my hair with any heat appliance. What you could do is get a wrap which you could do every night to get hair straighter and than maybe bump it with a flatiron. Other than that leave the relaxer for the longest time suggested on the relaxer box, make sure thoughth you deep condition afterwards with a protein based deep conditioner.



What is a good relaxer for thick hair?

Use Motions or Olive Oil perm.



I would say do one or another. Either keep relaxing or just get your hair hot combed. Too much heat and chemicals will damage your hair.



What is a good relaxer for thick hair?

fabu laxer is good for coarse hair.extra strengh.Olive oil perm is also a good relaxer very strong. you would always have to flat iron your hair or bumb it it would never be straight completely. use pink oil moisturizer and grease your hair in between.



What is a good relaxer for thick hair?

you should get a pink box one



What is a good relaxer for thick hair?

My hair can be really course at times so I use a perm called Precise...it works really well. Also make sure that you put some type of oil moisturizer in your hair after u get a perm. Make sure that you are leaving the perm on for the right amount of time. Some people wash it out too early but make sure u dont wash it out too late. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++