Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair Gel???

Im mixed and my hair is not nappy but its not sleek either, I use alot of gel on my hair to hold and slick it down but, i've been hearing alot that gel is not good for your hair, plus everytime I use gel my hair flakes up, I was wondering what product can I use that has the strength of gel but the damage and the flakiness of gel-help please!!!!



Hair Gel???

you could just use anti frizz shampoos and conditioners...



then put curling products in your hair.



that helps smooth it down.



also moose or hair spraiy. hair spray smells good too :]



Hair Gel???

maybe you could use a moose



Hair Gel???

use a bit of conditioner instead of gel, it will hold ur hair down without making it flaky



Hair Gel???

Hair gel makes ur hair to fall from ur head... ALL do the same thing bc of the chemicals that r used ... idk any healthy ones



Hair Gel???

yes to mucg gel can dry and dam,age the hair and the samea s for hairspray i use tons of hairspray and so i herd about aussie 3 min miracle moisture treastment i just got it yesterday im going to try it out i had dry hair but i dont anymore i mean it pretty good now ive bee use tresemme moisture rich and my hair has came along!! anything that say for dry/or damage hair is good that's to help you get your hair strength back



Hair Gel???

i highly recommend that u try using clear ice by prostyle, the gel is very good in holding a style and will not flake up once it's in ur hair or when u come out the style.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++