Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Long wild hair? Anything stylish to do with it?

My hair is between nappy and wavy! its everywhere! I cant get a perm or it WILL fall out. Streightening makes it dry and burn. Is there anything semi-stylish to do with it?



Long wild hair? Anything stylish to do with it?

Baby you can not style bad,burnt,wavy,nappy,long,and wild



hair.First you must condition,condition,condition...Then go get some products to style with.I like Silk Theraphy,you will too. go to



Hair salon,if you can't find it at local stores.It will help you so much.But you need some hard working Conditioner.Not from the groc.store but professional deep heat conditioning.Wrap a hot towel around you head for around 10 minutes with good a conditioner.



Long wild hair? Anything stylish to do with it?

braid it. It looks pretty when you do something old fashioned and make it new. long ponytails. get it layered it will look nice



Long wild hair? Anything stylish to do with it?

I straighten my hair, but I'm Caucasian but I have very dry hair naturally . . . So I only shampoo it once or twice a week. When I do shampoo I put pure vitamin E oil on my ends so the shampoo doesn't penetrate the ends and dry them out, plus it helps make them nice and soft. If your hair gets greasy just pat some corn meal in it.



Long wild hair? Anything stylish to do with it?

here is a website of pics of easy updos for long hair !! look at it



Long wild hair? Anything stylish to do with it?

Go to the mall with some amount of money and look for an hair saloon or try going to wal-mart and buy some Mitchel hair spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++