Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Black girls???

i see black girls everyday that have nice straight hair. they wrap it and comb it out when they wake up. i do that also, but my hair is very thick and when it sweats out, it gets nappy. well not nappy like puffy, but my hair gets tangly. what should i do to keep up with my hair. and please dont tell me to visit a stylist because i do that. do you know of some other tips that i should do to keep my hair nice? any products? things that helped your hair out?



Black girls???

I know a lot of people hate rollersetting, but it is what works best!



http://healthytextures.typepad.com/my_jo...



You will be left with silky, straight, bouncy hair that lasts for about a week! Email me if you have questions.



You could also try using a flat iron. Flat iron= automatically nice, straight hair.



Black girls???

Hi my sister had the same problem, her hair was SO thick she had very pretty shoulder legnth hair, NOTHING worked, and she too was going to a stylist, She decided that she was going to have her hair "raked" this a process that the stylist uses a comb with little razors and they comb through your hair thinning it out, Her hair looked amazing but she has not yet to get the fullness back again, Good Luck.



Black girls???

go to ur stylist, and ask them to thin ur hair, im white, but it works for black girls to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++