Sunday, June 20, 2010

I like this guy..........................?

i really like this guy his name is la he has the most sexiest tongue ever and he is so hot and i really like him but my parents dont know cause he is the cousin on my basketball team so i just have 3 problems #1 is that is a girl off my basketball teamz cousin #2 my parents dont like him cause he wuz grinding at my game and he wuz doin it good and i really liked it and last but not least #3 he is 22 yearz old and that is way to old 4 me so i really like d how he wuz grinding at my game cuz he did it again 4 me at the end of my game and i like exploded on the inside and i really like him but he is out of my age range right now and i really like him and i like drool over him when i see him and his tongue and that sexy *** tongue ring and that tongue man it is so sexy and so is his hair it is nappy but he is so ***** hot it is not evan funny



I like this guy..........................?

If I were you I would go out with him behind my parents back....tell them ur going to a friends house or something and then instead...go out with him

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++