Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I dont know what to do with my wavy hair?

My hair is wavy, medium long, layered, color damaged, it tangles and it gets nappy, split ends, and it falls a lot and brakes too, in betwen thick and thin and in betwen dry and oily.



to much moist makes my hair fall i want something that will make my hair strong and that it will keep my wayves in place nice and natural and that it will make my hair manageble. my goal is to have healthy hair, healp please?????????



What can i use in my hair to make it helthy and nice looking?



And how often should i wash it? (I do it 2 times a week)



I dont know what to do with my wavy hair?

oooh girl that's my hair right there. I wash my hair every other day and it doesnt't get too oily or dirty. i personally use Tresseme shampoo for split end protection but Tresseme is an awesome hair care product line. To keep it from frizzing i use Proclaim Glossing Polish you can get it at Sally's Beauty Supply. Just don't damage it anymore wait a little while til you decide to dye it again. And don't straighten it for a while either. Your hair should be healthy in no time just be sure to fine the right product to get it back to it's normal stage. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++