Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Hair question---?

I have a small problem...or not really but I do want a few opinions...I have I guess medium hair...it's below my chin but above my shoulders...and I straighten it every day. I have done this for a few years, but it use to be longer. Anyway I am going on a cruise in November, and I'm not going to want to straighten it everyday then get in the water for it to get nappy. So would the easier thing be to let it grow out as much as it will or just cut it off now and get to a hairstyle that I like...I don't mind cutting it off. Right now with my hair not straightened it's just wavy, and I don't really like it that much...I can put it up a little but have to put a lot of bobby pins in it to keep it from falling. I just want it to look cute on the cruise, but not too fixed...any suggestions??



Hair question---?

If you find a style that you like then I would say get it cut, by the time November comes around it will have grown out a lot and will be even cutier. I didn't flat iron mine everyday either when I was on a cruise, but I had fun scrunching and pinning it up. You can also use a few different products to help with the curls....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++