Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do I have to wear a fro?

I'd like it if only people with my hair type (kinky and nappy) respond. Or people who deal with that hair type constantly.



I have 2 inches of natural hair and I am tired of combing it out into an afro. What else can I do to it? Sometimes I finger comb my hair and it has sort of more uneven look than the usual round afro and my O curl pattern is visible. But my mom and grandmom say it looks horrible and that I should always comb my hair out into a fro. I did get compliments on it from other people though... So should I always comb my hair out into an afro? And what other styles should I make? How? Thank you.



Do I have to wear a fro?

try getting it relaxed...my best friend and I go to the salon together all the time and thats what she does...or try a weave or something like that...(oh sorry I didn;t see the last part on how.) umm well, go to a professional salon and just ask them how, it shouldn't be any charge if you just ask for some advice



Do I have to wear a fro?

Telling you to get a relaxer is not what your going to want to hear. But its the only thing I know, whats wrong with just a fro? Why don't you consider dread locks? Or is that not you?



Do I have to wear a fro?

LMB...girl please you can wear a twist set or a twist out set...braids...braid half of the front and leave the rest out and natural...you can put your real hair in small braids like micros...you can do a faux mohaw where the sides are braided and the center is free...visit the sites below and get creating new styles...



Do I have to wear a fro?

-dont get a relaxer beacuse that could break off your hair and you only have 2 inches of natural hair. going natural is healthy for your hair



-try to straighten it out and then spike it, i think that will look beautiful



-of leave it in a fro for now and grow it out a little more. you can do this by getting your hair braided.



-u can try to get a sewn in weave



-try getting a couple of braids at the side and a flower clip



-since u have a fro, u can get your hair twisted or in other natural hair styles

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++