Friday, June 18, 2010

Help with my hair! Please!?

Ok I have "good" hair (its not nappy), the only thing thats bad its that its extremely dry because i permed it, dye it, and i don't put nothing on it. Is there any good deep conditioner I should put on and how should I put it on? (price doesnt matter).. Please help..



thank youu iin advancee =)



Help with my hair! Please!?

John Paul Mitchall has a "Super Skinny Serum" that I use because my hair is too frizzy and dry. Try also using a straighter. Not the cheap ones from Walgreens though. Try a Chi. It's about 200 dollars, but worth every penny.



Help with my hair! Please!?

THe best deep conditoner in the world is Sebastian Power mask. Its expensive. But works wonders...



Help with my hair! Please!?

There are several Bolage hair maque (wash hair best resuls are to put a bag around it and aplly heat for 10-15 min) and then Redken extreme antisnap this is applied after you wash your hair also you can get the Redken extreme deep cond. do th same way as the biolage and then apply the antisnap when you get out of the shower. This keeps your hair from reaking off. These are the best products there are for this amount of damage the only other result is to cut it. Which you probably need to get a trim anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++