Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is so nappy and frizzy, and to get it straight I have to get it staightened!....What should

Seriously, you shouldn't say nappy, if you were a radio show host, you'd be fired.



My hair is so nappy and frizzy, and to get it straight I have to get it staightened!....What should I do?

get a relaxer to straighten it. go to a beautician.



My hair is so nappy and frizzy, and to get it straight I have to get it staightened!....What should I do?

Throw a hot comb on that hair or cut it short and put a ton of waves in it like me. You could also get some dreadlocks because dreads are the strongest hair and they are very easy to manage. In fact black people who are wise enough to wear dreads hair grows faster and longer than any other race. The woman in the Guinness Book Of World records for the longest hair is a African American Woman. I like to state positive black facts because they uplift and piss racist off. Holla



My hair is so nappy and frizzy, and to get it straight I have to get it staightened!....What should I do?

get it straightened professionally in a salon. then do a follow-up of re-touch every time the root growth appears. after relaxing it make sure u take care of it with good mosturising shampoo and conditioner, hot oil treatment and deep conditioning massage. this keeps ur hair healthy and gloosy coz relaxed hair tends 2 b dry and dull if not aken care of.



My hair is so nappy and frizzy, and to get it straight I have to get it staightened!....What should I do?

Consult www.nappturality.com for hair tips on how to wear your natural crown and what products to use to keep your hair moisturized (not greasy or over-processed) which is key.



No need to burn your scalp off in an attempt to achieve straight hair, though others will tell you otherwise. Think why that is.



peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++