Sunday, June 20, 2010

Im 13 and not so sure about my hair..? plz help?

ok im 13 and i start school in a couple of weeks. Im not sure about the cut i should get. My hair is nappy because I am half african american.



I dont really have a style now but I wanted layers ar angled. but now im not so sure



I dont want to get a cut thatll only work for a couple of weeks when my hairs straightened. and then turn to crap..



so what should I do so that it looks good both ways. Im definitley tired of the old look



please %26amp;%26amp; thankyou



Im 13 and not so sure about my hair..? plz help?

Go to your local salon and ask them. TRUST ME THIS HELPS. I wanted to get side swipe bangs but because I have curly/wavy hair it meant I would have to straighten them everyday which could dry out my hair and cause breakage. Because you said you are half african american I would look at some ethnic (sry if i seem racist im really really trying not to be) hairdos in a magazine. Circle the ones you like and show your hair dresser. Remember...dont be afraid to ask them about your hair. They are trained to answer your questions (thats kinda why they went to beauty school....its not just how to learn to cut hair). They may try to sell you some things however most of the stuff you can get anywhere (or like Genearic stuff for WAY CHEAP!!!) now and the prices are lower. Hope this Helps and good luck!!!!!



Im 13 and not so sure about my hair..? plz help?

If you're brave and take extra good care of your hair, I would perm it. I've always wanted a nice wavy haired perm. I just haven't been brave enough to go do it because it can be damaging if you don't know how to care for it properly. Look into it because african americans perm their hair often, especially my friends and their perms usually turn out gorgeous!



Im 13 and not so sure about my hair..? plz help?

Perm it....it will look nice but there's a tendency your hair would be ruined...just pick the best salon in your place...^_^ hope that helps....



Im 13 and not so sure about my hair..? plz help?

Look in some magazines and get a few different looks and pick out the best part of each style. Have your stylist combine the looks and you have a look just for you!



You have to remember the style you get only works if you are willing to maintain the look. The cut is going to look like crap if you don't style it right. That is always the complaint. You need to discuss it with your stylist as far as what you are willing to do to maintain the look. If you don't want to do anything the stylist needs to know so she can cut accordingly.



You also need to know that you do need to get it cut every 4-6 weeks depending on what you do to your hair...tools, products,etc. Professional products also can have an immense effect on your hair and how it looks. Don't be cheap on products. The mistake ppl make is that they use the professional products the same way they use the over the counter products and don't know that the professional product is at least 3x more concentrated than over the counter stuff. Use less..rub around in hands ..pat on hair all over...then start massaging and building up lather. Dirty hair requires 2x, Then condition and leave on while you are doing your thing in the shower. Rinse and you will have better hair in no time.



There is a product that I highly recommend....Sorry for going on and on. It's a Matrix product called "Instacure" the Essentials line. Spray on after you get out of shower, wait a few minutes then use wide tooth comb and u should really see a difference in your hair the very first time you use it. Let me know!



Im 13 and not so sure about my hair..? plz help?

for haircut and hairstyles



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Free beauty tips on natural and homemade methods to hairfall



http://geebal.blogspot.com



Also read.......



Skincare/Acne cure/Wrinkles/Blemishes/White heads/Black heads



Freckles/Steaming/Haircare/hair removal/hairloss/henna on hair



Dandruf/Manicure/Pedicure/Eye care/Darkcirles/Puffynes/Makeup/dry skin/oily skin ....etc.



http://geebal.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++