Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weave is for exaggeration... do it up!!!?

my hair is short by choice but i still wear weave to skool and thats because my hair is just too nappy and short to be wearing natural. but anyway...



the point of weave is to make yourself more presentable. i mean if i went to an art museum and had my hair undone (without weave) they'd probably mistake me for sumone's junk art.



and i really believe that if you like yo weave big and bold and beautiful ( to you) and folks can tell its weave do what you like. another point of weave. just do what you like its alright. everybody use weave these days



Weave is for exaggeration... do it up!!!?

About 99% of all femal celebs use weave at one point or another.



Beyonce's real hair is probably not even neck length. Saw it in a hair mag a couple of years back, and it was not even past her ears!



I love my extensions! 閳?br>Weave is for exaggeration... do it up!!!?



And your question is.....



Weave is for exaggeration... do it up!!!?

i dont were weave it screws your hair up..if the wrong person does it or if u repeatedly wear it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++