Friday, June 18, 2010

Does any1 know how to wrap fine hair? Are there any videos out there that i can watch?

I have nappy curly hair but when i straighten it it becomes really fine and asian-like. I blame my puerto rican mother. The problem is when it's straight I often find myself struggling to wrap it right. My hair always falls out of place, it even falls out of pins. Does anyone know how to wrap fine hair?



Does any1 know how to wrap fine hair? Are there any videos out there that i can watch?

Keep in mind that your wrap doesn't always have to be perfect, just as long as your hair lies smoothly over your head it should come into place nicely. Use the pins to keep your hair in place as you are wrapping if needed. It definitely takes practice. I have added a link to a video clip that does a decent job of explaining how to wrap:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5BzYBME0...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++