Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

Do white guys like black girls?i am black and i absolutely love white guys...especially tall ones.iv never dated one but im just guessing they arent interested.are they scared to ask?is it because they think black girls are crazy?im not ghetto or anything and my friends are of all races...what matters is if theyr down to earth or not.. and im not attracted to the white guys that are "ghetto" and only date black girls.. if you are a white guy tell me do you like black girls or not and why or why not? please i really want answers! this is serious because i love me some whiteboys and i feel like they just dont like us b/c of stereotypes, or theyr shy, or just arent attracted(im mixed, have light brown skin, never approach guys, and im tall and not skinny or chubby)do white guys only like girls who arent black and who are skinny?does me being tall have anything to do with it?And do white guys have a problem with black girl hair?(no my hair is not nappy...its shoulder length閳?PLEASE HELP ME



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

Ok, just to clear one thing up, white guys dont really like skinny girls. Me, my sister and my friend all have bootys and white guys love it.



But anyways, some white guys do like black girls. I'm not talking about the wiggers, i mean the attractive, smart, successful ones. I would be careful on dating white guyy though.. alot of them might just use you, because most would never marryh a black girl.



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

i disagree. im a very petite, slim black girl and white guys luv it. here in the u.k alot of proffesional white guys marry black women,its not un common.just belive in your self and what u want and you will achieve. Report It



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

really it wouldn't matter..



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

what does it matter any race is equally beautiful!!!!



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

Hair doesn't matter. It's the person.



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

it depends on your personality.



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

You sound like a really nice, smart girl. Just be patient and you will see that the right guys will soon start asking you out.



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

it is not about race. Even you state it with what you will not date. It is a matter of an individual meeting someone with in their boundaries. If two people are compatible, what the hell does race have to do with it?



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

I'm white. My lady is black. We've been together for quite a while, now. It's not a question of whether or not I like black girls. This is just the way things turned out. We met, liked each other, fell in love. That simple.



If I think about it, my philosophy is non-descrimination. Race or age doesn't matter to me. It's all in the personality and whether or not we can get along together. Of course attractiveness matters. Something has to bring us close enough together to get to know each other.



Be warned, there are some who will not be attracted to you because of your race. That's a fact we just can't get around, no matter how much we try. There are those who will not like you because you are dating someone of another race. That's just another bit of reality.



Relax. If you are in the least bit attractive, and you are nice to be around, then there is a white guy somewhere that will be interested in you. If you have the courage to get close to them, things will work out. If you don't have the courage to be a little bit forward, you stand a chance of losing out. It's all your choice.



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

haha...wow you seem like you are trying to be as little black as possible...like how you had to let everybody know that your hair isn't nappy or that your not fat...those are typical stereotype's about black people..im surprised you didnt say i dont eat watermelon...be proud of who you are, love see's no color..you kow i got made fun of a lot when i was in school because my mom is all black but my dad is black among many other things so i ended up coming out really light skinned not even looking black...and even though my hair is long, it's pretty nappy...haha man what i would give to fit in with my people..you just don't know..



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

I think all guys are interested in girls regardless of there color. I have never dated a black girl ,am I interested in doing so...yes. For me I assume black girls would not be interested so I don't even try. We {white guys} generally aren't as forward as black guys and handle rejection differently. Perhaps it is because of stereotypes,but not like you are thinking. I personaaly would love it if a hot black woman was interested in me.....so my advise is treat them like any other guy and just go up to them and start a conversation. Good luck.



Do white guys like black girls?wut do u think of black girl hair?WHITE GUYS ONLY!閳?

I'm a tall white male, and i'm gonna be honest, i'm just not attracted to blacks girls at all.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a pretty tall British guy and my fiancee is African-American with Jamaican roots. I've only dated other black girls very briefly. It's all about personality. I never went out looking for a woman of color, I was open-minded. If I was to generalize I'd say that guys tend to have their preferences, but it's not always based on skin color or hair color. Height and build tend to be more important priorities.

    My fiancee and I have lived together for three years now. She will be my fourth wife and I will be her first husband. The situation is certainly not one that I could have predicted before I met her. My advice to you is that if you're attracted to a white guy, let him know. What's the worst that could happen? That he'd say "no thanks"? Whatever you do, take the advice I give everyone when it comes to relationships... take it slow and keep your eyes open. If things don't seem right remember that there's millions of other people out there.

    ReplyDelete

 
c++