Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Garnier Fructis wih my hair?

I am a black male with naturally poofy, or "nappy" hair. I have straightened my hair using chemical relaxers and would like to know if the Garnier products work well with my hair?



I am told that certain shampoos, conditioners, and etc. will "strip the perm (relaxer) out", meaning that my hair will become poofy and damaged afterwards. Can anyone either give me info about that, or if the Garnier Fructis line can be used by me?



Garnier Fructis wih my hair?

no no shampoo will strip the realxer out of the hair and yes you can use garnier i use garnier i love love love their styling products !!! i had use the shampoos i use the sleek n shine yea but you can use garnier



Garnier Fructis wih my hair?

I like Garnier products. I would first consult your beautician and see if this product is right for you. If it's not, I'm sure they can at least recommend the proper formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++