Friday, June 18, 2010

Prefessonal Perms vs, Homo Kits! Color + straightening help!?

Hello and I was wondering what I could do with my hair,



I am half white and black; and male



I look more white and half forgein then black though. XDD



I am kind of glad I am not to dark, though I like my perma tan. XD



I have done two home box perms.



They looked good for a few days, and then my hair went down hill.



It breaks SOO MUCH!



Like... I am getting scared.



It's nothing noticeable..



But... it it broken in so many places.



I hate it how my hair has so much frizz.



I use anti frizz serum.. but it makes it look all grease and wet all the time.



I hate it how.. m hair is puffy under neath my hair.



And now.. it has nappy look..



My hair has a thick white person texture, just because I have so much. But it has the curl of a black person. %26gt;_%26lt;'



I was wondering.. what can I do?



I could really careless about the cost.



I just want something done.



I want long hair... but I want a hair serm that looks natural and a hair pattern that looks right. And if you left up my hair.. it's all kinky!



Prefessonal Perms vs, Homo Kits! Color + straightening help!?

Homo kits are so much better than Hetero kits. They make the night a long one. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++