Thursday, November 26, 2009

What Am I(Race)?

Ok, I was wondering what race would I be considered? Black, or Hispanic or somewhere inbetween?



Ok, my dad's dad was fully Puerto Rican, and his mom was Half White Half Puerto Rican.



My moms mom was half african and half french, and her dad was full black.



My skin color is like a little lighter than carmel, and I have "black" and straight hair(nappy on top, straight everywhere else)...



So what would I be?



IMO, race is an illusion, all blood runs red, and at the end of the day, were all humans. We all go to heaven or the other place, but in the real world race is such a strong factor in life(atleast that's what my dad says). He talks about how White people are lucky in this society, and I see how. In school, I'm always getting judged based on my appearance ya know? I just wish everyone was the same, and people didn't have to suffer about rascism, and stuff like that. I also think that a lot of black people need to let go of the past. They keep bringing up slavery, thats the past...



What Am I(Race)?

You are a very interesting mixture of many races! I would just say I was mixed. If you feel like explaining to people what you are exactly then go for it. If not just say your mixed!



cdubu: He is not a mutt! I am mixed and I cannot stand when someone says we are mutts. I have many mixed friends and they don't like it either!



What Am I(Race)?

Your a mix, say you're whatever you feel proud to say.



I'm a damn mutt, and I'm kinda proud of it.



What Am I(Race)?

"IMO, race is an illusion, all blood runs red, and at the end of the day, were all humans. "



Just like horses are zebras, and lions are tigers, am I right?



If you want to race-mix, you are giving into your jewish masters. How come the jews push us to race mix, but jews will not race mix with other races themself?



It's because they know it's a bad idea, but want us to do it for they become more powerful over us.



What Am I(Race)?

A black latin mix I guess. I'm black and asian, and I say I'm blasian.



What Am I(Race)?

i don't like the idea of destinguishing people with a race...but i'll try to help.



ok. there are only three technical "Races"



white, asian, and black.



Hispanic is an ethnicity, like italian or french or anything else.



so you are basically of black race, because of the french you could say white as well...but you are probly more leaning towards the black race. with a bunch of random ethnicities.



so yeah. i'd say you were technically black...though i myself hate technicalities for labels



What Am I(Race)?

You are from where you were born with puerto rican and white ancestry.



What Am I(Race)?

You're a glimpse in to the future. Sooner or later, the human race will be mixed and super cute. Multi racial people are freakin gorgeous!



What Am I(Race)?

Just say you are human when someone asks you your race. Decline to satiate their curiosities. It usually makes them mad.



Among horses and dogs, mixed breeds are usually the most virile, evolved and sharp. The same logic exists for human beings as well. According to modern-day scientific wisdom, the concept of "race" is incorrect because human beings have always been mixing since the beginnings of time. Slavic Russians/East Europeans/Finns have Oriental Chinese mixture. White Afrikaans of South Africa have some African genetic ancestry. And here in this report, one-third of White Americans have recent African ancestry between 2-20% African roots



http://pmsol3.wordpress.com/2007/07/25/1...



Of course, all human beings can be traced to Mitochondrial Eve that existed in the horn of Africa some 100,000 years ago. The "physical" differences between races can be explained using the salt, sugar, malt syrup analogy.



Salt and Sugar are both "White" in appearance and malt syrup is "black".



But, malt syrup and sugar have more in common, CHEMICALLY than sugar can have with salt.



Similarly, a tall African may have more genetic commonality with a tall European than a short European. By conjoining both Europeans in the category of "White" race, we are committing a general error

1 comment:

 
c++