Sunday, November 29, 2009

Root perms?

I was wondering what exactly a root perm was. I got a perm a few months ago and have about an inch of regrowth. f.y.i i am a biracial female with naturally nappy curly hair so i got a perm that would make my hair have bigger curls and be more manageable. perming my entire head again will over process my hair, and i am trying to grow it out so i don't want to screw up my hair. Also are there perms for african american women that aren't as harsh?



Root perms?

Root perms. just perm root hairs that have grown out.



There are all kinds of perms now for every kind of hair. Just make some inquiries and you will find what's right for you.



Root perms?

roots are the part of the plant that goes underthe soil to get water/nutrients



Root perms?

Use a hair texturizer. It's basically a mild relaxer that loosens the natural curl pattern of the hair and produces easier manageability. What's different from a texturizer and a relaxer is the texturizer (or mild relaxer) is left on the hair for a very short time. It is not combed throughout the hair to avoid the hair from becoming straight. Treatments come in lye and no-lye formulas. For best results, use on naturally unprocessed curly hair. Once you get it done, you will be able to see what changes you閳ユ獓 like to make on different areas of your hair. Your stylist should be able to assist you. Check out http://www.missjessies.com/ .



Root perms?

a root perm is a a permanent perm that adds a lift to your root hair.



hope I helped



Root perms?

stops getting relaxers they **** up your hair. It sounds like you have really pretty hair so leave it alone. I get relaxer and the only one that I use is either Affirm or Mizani but they make your super straight. I get touch up which is where they just put the relaxer on my roots my hair is curly and wavy on the ends but I just use a ceramic iron to straighten it out. I only get touch up every 3 months sometimes longer in the winter and I use a blow dryer to straighten it out better. If you get a good iron it sound like you could get it straight and mange it without a relaxer it just takes time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++