Thursday, November 26, 2009

Hairstyle Question!!!?

Ok my hair is nappy but not like African-American nappy, just a little. Well I really dont like my hair and I really want it to look straight cause I'm in a band. I dont want short hair either. Is there a way to make my hair non-frizzy?



Hairstyle Question!!!?

Get a relaxer done by you hair stylist!! It really helps calm things down!



Hairstyle Question!!!?

Since you're a guy, I know you're going to be shy and self-concious to be in the haircare aisle in a store, but look for a thickening shampoo, or a de-frizzing creme/gel. And don't be afraid to buy a flat iron.



Hairstyle Question!!!?

Used Conditioner to help it be less nappy... Im sure you can get one for straight sleek hair and that might help.



Hairstyle Question!!!?

its called GEL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++