Thursday, November 26, 2009

If I was threatened with violence, landing this guy in a wheel chair and saw him again, him saying I

hair, should this brother: (1.) kick him out of his wheelchair because it's the only answer (2.) direct the wheelchair towards oncomming traffic? (3.) Block the sidewalk with a shopping cart so he'd have to risk getting hit with traffic (4.) Slap him with a bible 10 times cus the first 3 wasn't good enough?



If I was threatened with violence, landing this guy in a wheel chair and saw him again, him saying I got nappy

1. No.



2. NO.



3. Aaarrgh no.



4. Don't use a Bible for this. That is counterproductive. Apparantly the cripple is crippled inside as well as outside. Try a snappy comeback instead, and WALK AWAY FROM THE EMOTIONAL AND MORAL CRIPPLE.



Hitting such a man will only reinforce, in his twisted mind, that you are inferiour. Its the same thing as a muslim burning down a church in his neighborhood (in protest!), when somebody 3 countries over says "Muslims are violent people." Such an action only proves their point.



If I was threatened with violence, landing this guy in a wheel chair and saw him again, him saying I got nappy

What could a guy...in a wheel chair say that was so awful to make u want to hurt him. I think ur overreacting for 1 and for 2 I think you need to get a life and 3 i bet you started it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++