Thursday, November 26, 2009

I have Super wavy, thick hair. Any suggestions?

Right now I straighten with the "chi" iron. I'd like to leave it wavy some days, but I cannot find the product to keep the curl looking tame and not so nappy. any suggestions?



I have Super wavy, thick hair. Any suggestions?

have it straightened professionally ... if you have the money



I have Super wavy, thick hair. Any suggestions?

walmart has a store full of good stuff, try the auzzie smooth lotion for curly hair, i have super curly bush monkey hair and it works i almost look human



I have Super wavy, thick hair. Any suggestions?

there is such a thing as a "straight perm". its like a perm but it makes curly hair straight. of course the roots grow out curly so you have to get it done every 6-8 weeks, but it works. most nice salons do this.



I have Super wavy, thick hair. Any suggestions?

I actually just tried the new "Sun silk" 24/7 cream for curls .. OMG it's Great !! also try Ego Boost by Bed Head (TIGI)



I have Super wavy, thick hair. Any suggestions?

every hair product has some kind of shine and drfrezzier they should work most of the time theres this type of product for curly hair u should look for it it will help keep ur curls in place and beatutiful



I have Super wavy, thick hair. Any suggestions?

I get mine straightened professionally, and it looks fabulous. Do *not* try and do this with a home kit....you can do some serious damage - leave this to someone who specializes in this. I can wear it straight, or it will still hold a curl. My styling time has been cut down by about 80%. I love it!



I have Super wavy, thick hair. Any suggestions?

Hi! okay I have a suggestion for you first make an appointment at the nearest hair salon and get your hair razer thinned or thinned. This will take away some of the thickness out of your hair and make it much more manageable. Here is a suggestion to help keep the curl lookin' put together!



1.) Buy Alberto V05 Curvacous Curls!



2.) Get your hair wet, wash all the product out.



3.) Add a little Alberto V05 Curvacous Curls ! to your hair.



4.) Get a hair drier with a diffuser attachment and dry your hair until is a little damp.



Voila, Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++