Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do I get an an afro?

I have big thick black nappy curly hair. I want to know how to style it into a giant 70's style afro.



How do I get an an afro?

I got an afro back in 1976! OMG am I old. You need to get a perm no matter how curly your hair is. (I'm assuming your race is something other then black) Just go to a hair salon and tell them you want an afro. They will set you up.



How do I get an an afro?

you have to let grow long well not long but a good enough lenth and um let it get even nappyer and get a pick from a hairs tore and pick it out thats all



How do I get an an afro?

texturize it



How do I get an an afro?

In the 70's a lot of blacks would perm their hair to solve the nappy hair problem and add curl. The perm was called the "Jeri Curl" created by Jheri Redding

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++