Sunday, November 29, 2009

Going natural(finally)?

Hey ,



im looking for some advice from one mixed



chick to anoda.This is the deal:Ive been trying to go natural for the



past few weeks and i just wind up using the straightener again... The



thing is my hair is naturally curly for those few minutes that its



wet...nd when it drys out...lol...My hair is the type 3b and because



of that i get varied results when i try to curl my hair..most are



nappy and some are well defined curls.I want well defined curls that



arent weighed down, puffy and nappy at the ends. The products i've



been using so far has been drying my hair out. Im looking for



something that can keep the curl and moisture too. So basically im jus



looking for some tips and products that can get the curl, maintain it



and keep it lookin fresh everyday of the week and something not 2



expensive!%26amp; if you can tell me ur day-2-day curl routine that would be



very helpful 2!



thanks



Going natural(finally)?

It takes a while for your hair to adjust to being natural (I'd say maybe several weeks). Do you shampoo everyday? That will dry out your hair...and also, a brush and curly hair is never a good mix. XD I have curly hair, and I just comb it before and after showers. I don't shampoo it everyday because it dries it out and looks frizzy. You should check out naturallycurly.com. They have a forum with tons of advice. There are many things you can do; it depends on how your hair responds to them. You just have to experiment. :) That site is a great start...it helped me alot.



Going natural(finally)?

Do you blow-dry your hair? If so, try using a diffuser. It will define the curls a lot =]. It you let it naturally dry, try a creme (not a gel or pomade because they'll get sticky and weigh your hair down) that is made to straighten hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++