Thursday, November 26, 2009

My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

My hair does not curl. When I curl my hair, I'm lucky if I have even a bend by the time I finish curling my entire head. When I go to my stylist, my curls last maybe an hour before they drop. I started getting roller wraps, but that last for the end of the day, and the next day, it's straight again. So I end up wearing my hair straight a lot. When I wrap my hair, that doesn't work like it's supposed to either. What can I do to make my hair "work" for me a little better. BTW, I don't have "nappy hair", I have a decent grain, and it's not too thick, and not too thin, if this helps.



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

Be thankful you don't have to go through the torture of straightening your hair, like 90% of other black girls do.



Even Oprah has her hair curled every day. Maybe that's the answer! Become a talk show celebrity, and make billions of bucks, and hire a stylist who will do your hair for you every day!



Seriously though, you should just resign yourself to being the envy of most of your friends.



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

This didn't really help at all... Report It



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

Well, if you really want to go curly like curly sue u can wash your hair and pin curl it while it's wet take the blow dryer and dryer your hair while it's pin curled wet. This style should last about a week to 2 weeks depending how you sleep.



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

try the conair rolling curls or a curling iron keep the rolling curls in for 2 hours than take them out with the curling iron than keep it in there for 5 min and spray hair spray on it .it well stay



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

try getting your hair done with the hot comb then curl it with rolers or a curling iron.



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

Is your stylist applying a setting lotion to your hair before roller setting your hair?



If not, this might help you. It gives hair the ability to hold curls longer.



After your stylist removes the rollers, what does she do?



What products are you using in your hair?



Heavy/Oily hair products weight the haor down which can make hair limp.



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

sounds like it's time to just embrace the straight hair you have. Get a cute cut that works with it and stop trying to force it to do something else.



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

you can use sprita or hair spray to make them last longer.



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

Wash your hair while its wet put rollers on it and sit under the dryer..I did that and it worked for me or whatever and my hair is still curly and its been longer than a week.



My hair won't curl!!! -African American?

Keep on using non-heat magnetic rollers to curl your hair as this is the best way to create curls without causing heat damage

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++