Sunday, November 29, 2009

HELP PLEASE! Hair-style please help!!?

Hi, I took forever to grow my hair out and i want it to look very nice cause most of my friends think my hair is nappy but it was plan to grow it out then cut it super nice. Where do I get a haircut for this hairstyle? I don't want to go to some place and get a ugly one please where should i go? Beauty Salon i think will mess it up.



http://www.nndb.com/people/768/000022702...



HELP PLEASE! Hair-style please help!!?

That is a style of primping to some extent. That is baby oil,



regular conditioner maybe blueberry or juniper. The real



call here is to get it to shine, stay, and not be dry. Cut it



at local barber and bring a picture. A women's salon



usually has a salon for men expert for the husband's too.



Call ahead and say you want a late style, you will bring a



pic, and make an appointment. Tell them no coloring,



maybe a wash, or ask what you would really like.



http://www.hairsalon.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++