Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

my hair is so dry in the winter time and the more I wash it or try to do any thing to help it it makes it worse.I don't want to cut it because it as taken me 10 years to get it as long as it is I have nappy hair and the lenght help keep it from poofing on me can you help me? DON"T BE MEAN PLEASE!!! if you don't know you don't have to answer my question thanx



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

I'm Cooler than You



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

I just saw a comercial for patnene winter shampoo, and conditioner, go to your local store and check it out



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

I know washing it too much can really dry hair out, my hair is extrememly curly and i use infusium leave in conditioner, it helps, but try not to wash it every day and drink lots of water



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

Try Pantene Winter Rescue,, And hot oil treatments or some deep conditioning mask.



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

GO GET YOURSELF SOME JOICO K-PAK. IT IS A GREAT SYSTEM. USE THE SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER DAILY AND USE THE DEEP PENETRATING CONDITIONER 3-4 TIMES A WEEK. IT WILL DO WONDERS. YOU CAN ORDER IT ONLINE OR GET IT IN SALONS(EVEN WALMARTS SALON HAS IT). HOWEVER, IF IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 6 WEEKS SINCE YOUR LAST HAIRCUT YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET A TRIM. ENDS NEED TO BE KEPT HEALTHY OR IT WILL JUST CONTINUE TO SPLIT UP HIGHER AND HIGHER AND THEN IT WILL ALL BE DAMAGED. LONG HAIR IS A LOT OF UPKEEP, BUT WORTH IT. IT IS NOT WORTH IT THOUGH TO HAVE LONG FUZZY HAIR. I AM NOT SAYING HACK IT OFF, JUST KEEP IT TRIMMED.



NO PANTENE. IT HAS WAX IN IT AND WILL EVENTUALLY COAT YOUR HAIR AND LEAVE IT MORE DAMAGED THAN HEALTHY. IT IS ALSO WORTH INVESTING IN A GOOD CLARIFYING SHAMPOO AND USING IT ONCE A WEEK TO KEEP YOUR HAIR FROM GETTING A BUILD UP.



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

use a deep conditions once a week, and only wash ur hair every 4-6 days, your hair DOES NOT need to be washed more that every 6 days, unless your hair is oily, but nappy hair normally isnt.



1) shampoo ur hair



2) rinse and get out of the shower and don't put on conditioner



3) towel dry your hair a little



4) get conditioner (any kind doesnt have to be leave in conditioner)



5) put it everywhere but avoid putting it too close the the roots.



6) blow out your hair, Yes, with the conditioner still in it



7) go to sleep, but before you do put ur hair in pigtails so that it avoids friction with ur pillow which causes frizzes



8) the next morning simply rinse your hair and style as usual, you dont need to shampoo it again



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

ok first of all i think u shood wash ur hair only 2-3 times a week. that lets ur hair build up natural oil to protect it from damage. there are many porducts u can use to restore healthy hair. Professional porducts always work well, but if ur on a budget, pantene restoratives is great too. best of luck.



%26lt;3



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

tea tree oil



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

you can try bee's wax it makes the hair strong and silkky. the ther thing you can do is get some nature blessings.



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

Lala is right, I only wash my hair once a month and use conditioners instead. Apply conditioner to the tips more than the roots. You may want to get the ends trimmed b/c they could be very damaged just b/c that happens over time. Trimming it also promotes growth, You don't have to get more than in inch off, I grew mine out from being short for two years and when it was time for a trim I told them to trim the bare minimum to even out the layers and it ended up being a mere inch and a half.



Keeping moisture in your hair will keep it from being poofy. Also use products that don't contain alcohol b/c they dry. If you don't shampoo your hair as often you don't even have to use a lot of product, just a ceramic flat iron and heat protectant spray right before you use it does the trick. My hair (which is curly and frizzy) stays perfectly straight and frizzless w/ the method, and when I wear it curly I use mouse and finishing spray (suave healthy curls) and my hair is fine, esp in winter!



I need help with a bad hair winter!?!?

Funny thing happened when I was married to the first wife, she had really dry hair, so she bought shampoo "for" (oily hair), thinking it would make her hair more oily. she got pissed when all if did was make it drier....true story Married her for sex, divorced her cause she is stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++