Thursday, November 26, 2009

Can you help me???huryy?

Well tommorow is a special day for me. Becuase i have a beta club inducty ceromony. I have to dress in gold and black and i already have my offit. Okay so i ma suppoesed to get my hair done today but my hair sylist said that her car broke down and she will not be able to make it so what a bummer i have no one to do my hair! I cant go to another shop and i am defintly not letting my mom just do anything with my hair. i am 11 yrs old and i need some ideas and pictures and what color purse should iwear. i want to be condernate. I think this is a special day for me so can you come up with something and in plus i already told my friends ooo u guys im getting my hair in a swopp ponytail spiral curled but now her car broke down and my mom doesnt know how to do it. she doesnt have a pressing comb but a flat iron and my hair is nappy. help!!!ideas!!!!10 points and i only have lil time so hurrry



Can you help me???huryy?

tell you mom to put it in a side pony and to use the curling iron ans make them twist and to use the flat to make your hair strat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++