Sunday, November 29, 2009

Have u guys ever fopllowed the advise of a fellow yahoo answerer?

I have the " nappy" type of hair that black ppl normally have %26amp; an answerer suggested this for silky hairW/out perming it: don't wash the hair but put mayo on in %26amp; a plastic cap on it for a half hour then rinse in COLD water. I be darn - it actully worked!!the mayo must have cleased the hair uz the dirt came right off down the drain



what advise did an answerer give to u that u tried? did it work?



Have u guys ever fopllowed the advise of a fellow yahoo answerer?

I once wanted to write a letter to a guy I liked who was moving away. In the original letter I told him I liked him. I was going to have a friend give him the letter at school. Later, having second thoughts I asked for some advice on here on what to put in the letter. An answerer suggested to not put anything in there that I wouldn't want anyone to read (parents, enemies). She gave me suggestions what to write. I wrote that I admired him and shortened the letter. Also telling him to have fun wherever he moved to. Later, I was so happy I didn't give him the original letter. It'd be ackward being around him the next day. The advice saved my emotions. I breathe freely now when I think about it. We still talked after.



Have u guys ever fopllowed the advise of a fellow yahoo answerer?

Me and my pet skunk get along great now, but my friends left.%26lt;sigh%26gt;



Have u guys ever fopllowed the advise of a fellow yahoo answerer?

An answerer told gave me advice on how to lose 10 lbs, and it actually worked, and advice on how to do my makeup better, and my makeup now looks really good!



Have u guys ever fopllowed the advise of a fellow yahoo answerer?

soemone told me that usnsilk is a good shampoo so i bought it and guess what it is actually really good shampoo but i also got a bad advise someone told to buy john frieda for brunnettes it's really good and i didi but i wasted like 7 bucks on something thats sucks the shampoo made my hair so freaking dry my hair had never been so dry i hated that shampoo i was so mad now i'm trying to rrepair my hair froma ll the damaage and yeamayo is good for ur hair or so i have heard i might try that



Have u guys ever fopllowed the advise of a fellow yahoo answerer?

i am not sure if i can say YET that i took a persons advice and it worked but i did ask one question i thought was very helpful



this person spoke from their own expierence about my question which i was greatful about she touched my heart and it made my day :P



because of her i have invited my husband over tonight and we are going to have a normal dinner and a normal talk and try to figure out just what is going on



confused? feel free to message or email me at pink_karistakat / pink_karistakat@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++